Hand Crafted Jewelry
Simply Living Jewelry offers a lifetime guarantee on all products, a promise we have kept since the beginning. 100% hand-crafted has been our value from day one. We do not produce in mass, each piece is had made in Northern Wisconsin.
Our Jewelry features the finest materials from across the world. We stand behind all of our products with our Lifetime Guarantee. No matter how long ago you purchase a Simply Living piece, you can always send it back for repairs.
I want you to be happy with your purchase
· I want your purchase to be worn by you or the recipient
· Exchange of merchandise credit only (not applicable to customer orders within ten (10) days of purchase.
· Sales receipt required – from initial purchase
· The returned item must be in its original unused condition, with no missing, broken or exchanged stones, and the finish of both metals and stones unmarred.
· Returned items are subject to restocking fee depending on condition
· Clearance items are not returnable or exchangeable
· Custom orders are not returnable to exchangeable, this includes items that have been resized or altered in any way
· I cannot accept returns without prior return authorization. Contact Simply Living Jewelry before return to obtain authorization, otherwise package cannot be accepted.
· Simply Living Jewelry is not responsible for items lost or stolen in transit.
You will receive a high-quality piece of jewelry created by hand, of high-quality material. If you are not satisfied with your order please let me know.
Your jewelry will last many years if treated with reasonable care. All jewelry is GUARANTEED to be free of defects in craftsmanship and materials for one (1) year. Provided you are able to present your sales receipt describing item and the date of purchase. Should the jewelry fail, and my examination reveals it was due to negligence on my part I will gladly repair, replace, or issues a merchandise credit for a period of one year from the date of purchase. It will be my discretion on whether I repair, replace or issue a merchandise credit. Rest assured on of these will be done.
Ring Exception: Rings are subject to extra wear. Some materials used are lower hardness, therefore a normal charge will be applicable if my examination reveals the ring was subjected to excessive wear within the initial one (1) year period.
If breakage or damage results from sudden accident or failure to care properly for the jewelry, I will gladly repair at a reasonable cost
To clean use a treated polishing cloth, I recommend Sunshine brand to remove body oils, lotions, perfumes from your jewelry and chains, clean with the following mixture.
½ tablespoon Dawn dish detergent, 1 tablespoon household ammonia: mix into one cup of hot water. Soak jewelry until water cools. Scrub with soft bristle toothbrush as needed. Rinse thoroughly if you have a chain from us that you cannot clean, please ask me.
If you prefer commercial cleaner we recommend www.something-new.com Do not use ultrasonic clearers!
CAUTION: Jacuzzis, Saunas, Whirlpools, Hot Tubs, and Swimming pools all contain chemicals that can damage jewelry.
Storage: Store in an airtight container such as zip lock bag. Tupperware absorbent such as silica-desiccant packets will help prevent tarnishing by absorbing contaminants from the air, in an air tight container.